Sunday, November 2, 2008

One good rant.

Okay... looks like I've started it. 

Here we go- some crazy rant I have been working on for about, give or take, several seconds.

Now... there are a lot of things in the world. One of those things is a crazy marketing campaign by potato or  tortilla chip companies. I hope to god that the pita chi industry doesn't fall to it. And the it I refer to is how they name their products.

"Zesty ranch" Was alright, if not a little flamboyant. But in this day and age (What year is it, exactly? I gave up trying to keep track) The names are getting freaking weird.
 

 EXPERIENCE THE ANIMAL UNLEASHED. THE PROTOTYPE...prototype... PRO TO TYPE.

This is what I deal with. A bag of chips with a quasi futuristic bag(By that I mean "Looks like tron") with the word "PROTOTYPE" on it.


And as I eat it, I think this: This tastes a lot like the old nacho flava chips...


Notice: None of these brands ever have, or ever will, exist.

No comments: